Thursday, April 15, 2010

First Try

So...I am just starting on this whole blogging thing. I've followed up on a few blogs, such as Joel Rosenberg's Flash Traffic blog, and a Southern Gospel blog that my friend, Phil Boles from Ireland writes. Other than that...not much blogging. But I am sure as with Facebook and Twitter, and possibly Google's new "Buzz", I am likely soon to be addicted. Even though on the subject of Buzz...I'm not too impressed. I've wound up using it out of pure bewilderment of why anyone would want to use something that duplicates Twitter's functions. Until, then I entered Digg's iPad-a-week contest on both my Twitter AND my Buzz. No iPad, though. Go figure. But on the subject of Buzz, unless Google opens up and makes it possible for someone without a Google account to access Buzz, as with Twitter , I don't see it going much of anywhere. Besides, there are SO many applications that support Twitter, and so far the only application I've seen for Buzz is the one for Google Chrome, but it doesn't let me post...I still have to go to my Gmail homepage to do that. Speaking of Google Chrome, I have wound up using it quite a bit lately. I'm a huge Opera fan, partially for the security, but it also runs very smoothly. I'm not sure how Chrome is security-wise, but the extensions that have been developed for it have really caught my attention. Of course, thanks to the Blogger extension, I now have a blog. Such is life.

Well, I suppose that's enough for now. Between my evening's distractions, this post has taken about two hours to make...it will likely take less than two minutes to read.

Timothy

1 comment:

  1. Welcome!

    Great to have another voice in the SG world.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete